Quay Transport operates one of the most modern fleets
involved in bulk liquid transport.
No vehicle or trailer is more than 4 years old.
- Substantial liveried fleet of Volvo, MAN and Iveco vehicles.
- Every vehicle is:
-Rated to 44 tonnes GVW
-Certificated for carriage of dangerous goods for FL, AT, EXll & EXIII, per ADR 9.1
– fitted with fire screen and;
– fitted with compressor discharge equipment and;.
-fitted with advanced satellite tracking. The location of every load is constantly monitored.
-fitted with the latest forward facing cameras and;
-is fitted out with all safety equipment required by ADR for the carriage, loading and unloading of dangerous goods and foodstuffs.
-undergoes stringent maintenance to maintain peak efficiency.
Quay Transport co-operated with a major UK trailer manuafacturer, Dennison Trailers Ltd, to produce a large fleet of bespoke 20ft, 30ft, & 40 ft skeletal trailers, for the carriage of ISO tank containers.
- Every trailer in the fleet is less than 2 years old and;
- Certificated for carriage of dangerous goods for FL, AT and EXII & EXIII per ADR 9.1
- Low tare weight to maximise payload.
- Safe access for loading and discharge operations.
- Several trailers are fitted with pump equipment.
- Every trailer undergoes stringent regular maintenance to maintain peak efficiency and has;
- All safety equipment required by ADR.